Come Work With Us
Join Our Amazing Team
We're on the lookout for animal lovers to join our team. If you've got a passion for animals and you think you've got what it takes to be a Dog Walker and Pet Sitter, you've come to the right place.
As a Dog Walker and Pet Sitter you will need to:
- Have a genuine passion for dogs of all shapes and sizes
- Have cared for dogs in the past
- Be prepared to assist with any basic training needs owners may have for their dog and have a general understanding of dog behaviours
- Be comfortable with walking up to six dogs at the same time
- Be available for work between the hours of 08:00 - 20:00 Monday to Sunday. You will be required to work every Saturday and Sunday unless you are taking annual leave
- Hold a valid driving licence
- Have a van or car with fully functional air conditioning. You will need to be happy with using your vehicle to transport dogs for walks and to provide other services such as Pet Taxi, Puppy Visits, Cat Sitting and Small Animal Visits
- Have a fully functional smartphone. You will be expected to upload photos and videos to social media and respond to client emails and messages
- Be prepared to work in all weather conditions
- Have good time management and organisational skills
- Be prepared to undergo a basic criminal record check (DBS)
This is an extremely important and highly rewarding job. You'll take great satisfaction knowing that you're making a difference to animals and their owners lives. We'll provide on the job training and you'll be expected to complete relevant CPD diplomas/certificates and training courses. You will also be paid 45p per mile for any business miles we require you to do.
If you still think you've got what it takes to be a Dog Walker and Pet Sitter, please submit your application and we'll be in touch if we decide to progress your application.